Lina Tayara is helping build communication capacity for change makers in the MENA region. She delivered the “Fundamentals of communication” program to 8 cewas companies at Berytech during the summer 2019.
She brings a combination of experience and abilities gained in major corporations in the media, business intelligence and communications practicing in English, Arabic and French.
She is Founder and CEO of London based Orient Consulting Services. She provided marketing communication services to, amongst others: Alta Partners VC, Silicon Valley; Future Media Architects, Kuwait; KAUST, Thuwal; BroadGroup/Institutional Investor, London.
She gained substantial communication cross-disciplinary expertise as:
- Mentor delivering an expert’s program to raise awareness on communication practice and guide the planning and preparation of effective activities guided by clear purpose and objectives.
- Project Director for WPP @IMCTC Riyadh
- Senior Advisor, Corporate Communication for M&C Saatchi World Services @Adaa Riyadh
- PR, Reputation & Content Manager @averda, London
- Senior Manager, Group Corporate Communication @Qatar Airways, Doha
- Director @Kroll, London
- Producer @ MBC, London.
Lina participated in numerous training in London with, amongst others, BBC Media Action, Social Enterprise UK and Public Sector Communications Academy.
She gained valuable knowledge and contacts as member of The Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment, Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Lina read towards an MA in Film & Television at the University of Westminster. She holds a BA in Business Administration from the American University of Beirut.